We are committed to achieving our goal despite some challenges which we summarize as follows:
MOBILIZING FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES TO ADDRESS/REDUCE THE ISSUES OF TRAFFICKING
- Make families and communities understand the scenario of trafficking along with their reintegration and make them internalize that it is their responsibility to tackle such problems and they are the ones who are accountable towards it by realizing it to bridge the gap between individual family and community at large.
- Motivating community people (of remote mountain villages, where most of them are under the poverty line) and their sustainable engagement in the process of reintegration.
QUALITY EDUCATION (SCHOOLING)
- Providing necessary alternative study opportunity for continued education of trafficking survivors/Commercial sexually exploited girls and to enroll/include them in formal education ensuring girl friendly and quality education.
- Ensuring opportunities for secured and quality formal and informal education and retaining girls remained at risk of trafficking, especially girls from marginalized and deprived communities.
- The inclusion of gender-sensitive, impartial, comprehensive sexuality education and right of the child in school education with psychosocial discourse in teaching methodology.
PROPER USE OF TECHNOLOGY (INTERNET/MOBILE)
- Creating cyber awareness among the vulnerable group on trafficking to reduce the probable risk of being trafficked and providing proper skills to use technology (internet/mobile) in a secure way so as to reduce the future consequences regarding commercial sexual exploitation, trafficking.
- Channeling girls’ access to accurate information about profession and entrepreneurship required for future livelihood on a digital platform.
GENERATING INCOME THROUGH MARKETABLE SKILLS
- Bringing innovation to escalate the financial independence of trafficking survivors by capitalizing market trend and demand regarding livelihood supporting skills.
- Ensuring livelihood-supporting skills, income-generating knowledge and skills to unmarried or married girls (especially girls’ sustained violence, abuses, and trafficking or trafficking survivors) by ensuring family and social support and creating an environment where they can live respectful lives.