The School Awareness Program provides anti-trafficking awareness education to public schools in the Kathmandu and Pokhara districts and distributes resources to remote areas. The program additionally works to keep girls in school, specifically for high schools in rural areas, and
provides material support. Interns and volunteers are needed to support the development of workshops and educational programming in the locations of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Help educate children from marginalized backgrounds on internet navigation and social media to reduce the risk of being trafficked.
• Assist with workshops and help teach skills on recognizing abuse and safe community reporting regarding human trafficking.
• Assist with identifying needs for further program development.
• Other assignments and projects as needed.
• Past work or volunteer experience with children, especially of high school age, preferred.
• Experience assisting with or leading workshops, sharing knowledge, or trainings.
• Excellent communication skills, open mind, and consistent willingness to learn from others.