The Sisterhood of Survivors Tourism program provides hospitality training and job opportunities to girls living in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The program seeks interns and volunteers for a variety of positions based in these locations.
Potential Assignments :
• Improve the English language capacity of survivors through lessons, informal conversation, basic and advanced classes, homework assistance, and tutoring.
• Oral and written fluency in English.
• Consistent positivity and enthusiasm for teaching.
Computer Skills Teaching
• Improve the technical literacy of survivors through assistance providing lessons and sharing knowledge on heavily utilized computer programs, and explain how to use the internet and social media safely (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Facebook, Google, and Skype).
• Previous experience, knowledge about, and highly developed skills with computers.